Saturday 2 June 2012

The Wonders of the Internet

Since Picnik has gone, I've been looking around for new alternatives, and today I think I found the perfect thing! It's called picmonkey, and it has a lot of the same features as Picnik (plus more!) At the moment the premium content is free, since they're a relatively new website and still haven't got everything 100% sorted out.

So I thought I would test out how much it could really achieve. I got a picture of a girl of the internet and TRANSFORMED her!


Follow the link to picmonkey to make your own transformations and then post them as a tinypic here or something. Also I'm sorry I've been so inactive, I've been having some big tests recently and haven't had much time to blog. I'm on school holidays now, so I'll be posting much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment