Thursday 28 June 2012

Tell Me what y'all Want!

So, my blog has recently crossed 1000 views! Yay! Thanks all of you viewers for being interested in what I have to say about the world :) Here's to 1000 more!
To mark this occasion I thought I would ask you guys what you like bet about my blog and hat you would like to improve, so here goes:

-Likes: Do you like me doing my 100 baby challenge on the Sims 3, or would you prefer I stuck to beauty and makeup? Do you come here for your dose of random? Do you enjoy hearing my thoughts on books and films? Leave comment below!

-Dislikes: Do you wish I would focus on one area more than another? Is it annoying that I don't have a regular posting schedule? Do you like the fact I post lots of my 100 baby challenge updates, or do you wish I would take a break and do something else? Leave a comment below!

-What else would you like to see here? I have a few ideas that maybe I should do posts on issues for teenagers like relationships, bullying, pressure in school and peer pressure. I could focus more on the arty side of things and do art tutorials or makeup/fashion tutorials? What would you like? Are there any things that you have been wanting to see here or any things that you would really NOT like if I posted about? Leave a comment below!

Just thank you again for all being amazing <3 Pleasepleasepleaseplease leave a.comment below because your feedback really means a lot, and because I have such a small audience the chances are I will act on your wishes and reply to your answers.

Revisit this blog soon for a post titled 'Spa Saturday' where I will go through my monthly pampering session with you and explain how you can cheaply create a spa in your house. Until then, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment