Sunday 15 April 2012

Ask me a Number!

Just a bunch of questions that I found on other websites and I thought would make for a good Q&A session:

1. Your full name
2. Your biggest turn off
3. The thing you're OCD about
4. Any pets you've had
5. What HP house are you in
6. What HG district you are
7. Your most annoying habit
8. Your favourite animal
9. Your favourite subject
10. Your favourite food
11. Most awesome chat up line
12. Most embarrassing moment
13. First school friend
14. Worst day of your life
15. Best day of your life
16. Would you rather be attacked by 20 duck sized horses or 1 horse size duck 
17. Relationship status
18. Last book you read
19. Last film you saw
20. One thing you can't live without
21. One thing you would get rid of from the world
22. Worst aspect of your personality
23. Thing you like the least about yourself
24. Something that scares you
25. Something that other people are scared of but you aren't really
26. Weirdest irrational fear
27. Most hated subject
28. An animal who describes your personality
29. Your last dream
30. A weird fact about yourself

Comment with the number of a question you'd like me to answer! :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm district 11,the agriculture district. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice....I would want to be four, because I like the ocean. But I am 7.

    ReplyDelete